- Open up the Netscape browser by double
clicking on the Netscape Communicator icon. (It may ask you to
Connect, you don't have to connect for this but you will get an error
message from Netscape, click OK to it)
- Go to the Edit menu, and click
- Under Category, click on the + symbol that
appears next to Mail & Groups or double click Mail & Groups.
(This will cause the submenus to drop down)
- Click on Identity
- Enter your name and your e-mail address (i.e.
- Click on Mail Servers under the Category
heading on the left side.
- Enter YOUR
Internet providers outgoing mail server
mail (SMTP) server.
- Leave the Outgoing mail server user name
- Click on Add.
- Server Name is mail.bootnetworks.com.
- Server Type is POP3 Server.
- Enter your username.
- You can check remember password if you
would like to not have to type in your password every time.
- Click OK
To check your mail click on the
Communicator menu and select ...Messenger. This will open your Messenger
Mailbox. Make sure you are on the Inbox and click on the Get Msg button to
check for your new mail.
To send a message, click on the New Msg button and enter in the e-mail
address you want to send a message to in the To: box and then fill in the
Subject box, then type in your message and when you are finished, click the
Send button to send your message.